About Grays Harbor Country Club
The Grays Harbor Country Club was founded in 1912, and has established itself as one of the most challenging and premier golf courses in the Northwest. The club is a manicured green garden in a wooded setting. Old growth spruce and fir trees remain untouched. Rhododendrons line the fairways and make a magnificent border for our marvelous setting.
We have many special events throughout the year for our members including golf, bridge, swimming, brunches and dinners, and many social events throughout the year. Our dining room and bar are open to club members most days and for luncheon and special club events. On summer weekends the club barbecues are enjoyed by all.
Country Club Amenities
- Unlimited Golf, NO tee times required
- Complete use of the swimming pool and club house facilities for all members.
- A chance to meet new friends
- A place to entertain business friends
- Un-crowded fairways.
- Organized Tournaments
- Reciprocal privileges to other private clubs throughout the nation.
- Most of all, a place to bring the entire family for fun.